Thursday, May 03, 2007

New Pics

My mom made these dresses for the girls! They are very cute, but of course the girls had to dress it up with hats, jewelry, and purses! Good job Momma!

2 comments:

Tony and Lindsay said...

Hi Jen!
It's Lindsay (Chaddrick) Slate! :)
I found your blog and your girls are beautiful! Congrats on baby number 3!
When you get a chance e-mail me LNC20@yahoo.com and check out our blog slatehome.com
Great to hear whats going on!!
PS: We are moving too!! It's sooo hard to keep the house clean, huh?

Lindsay

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much the girls have grown...they look so much older since the last time I saw them. They sure are getting prettier and prettier...what is Bobby going to do; especially with another girly on the way??

Tim and I just found out were expecting number 3 too! We'll have to wait and see if we'll be collecting more purses and tiaras or cars and trucks...Tim of course is pulling for the latter!