Thursday, August 02, 2007

10 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by Mel to tell you some random things about myself....here goes...

1. I have been known to wake up in the middle of the night and remake the bed. It drives me crazy to sleep with the sheets and blankets messed up and Phil is a thrasher.

2. I talk and occasionally walk in my sleep. I have passed this on to my dear Roo, poor kid will be walking around the house in the night and wake herself by running smack into a wall.

3. I love pickles. Koser Dills. I loved them pre pregnancy, but now I eat a good sized jar every week.

4. I'm terrified of roaches. I will leave the house and not return if I know theres one hanging out somewhere. One time I called my neighbor over to kill one for me so that I could go back inside. I don't enter the garage after dark for fear of seeing one.

5. I wear a size 10.5 running shoe...which is virtually impossible to find.

6. The sound of someone smacking their food or my dog licking her own face is the NASTIEST sound...it makes me cringe.

7. I love college football. Texas football kicks off in 30 days, 5 hours, and 32 minutes.

8. I don't like to try new food. I know what I like and I like what I know.

9. I'm cheap. call it cheap, call it frugal, it is what it is.

10. I don't like singing in front of people. I'm serious. It's more that I hate being put on the spot to sing for people. Folks that say, "sing me a song" (shawnaka) irritate me. I won't do it...except for my babies.

That was way harder that I thought...I guess I'm not very interesting afterall. Who's next?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm laughing at how you remake the sheets in the middle of the night! I'll have to share with Tim the next time he gives me grief because I can't get into bed until the sheets are nice and crisp...he's lucky that he doesn't have to roll out of bed in the middle of the night! Too funny! :)

Jen said...

I don't usually have to kick Bobby out most of the time, but it has happened before.

Erin said...

#4 shocked me, and A WHOLE JAR OF PICKLES??? wow. as for #7, well, GIG 'EM AGS - let's see if you publish THAT!!