Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sometimes a Girl Just Needs Her Daddy

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the pics Jen! Cool update to your blog too!

The Vann's said...

Hey Jenn, this is Nick Vann, Carissa's husband. I just wanted to let you know that we sent your love and prayers to John Davis. Unfortunately Sandra went to be with our Lord and Savior this afternoon, and I am sorry to have to tell you this on your blog. If you are interested in the funeral arrangements please feel free to e-mail me (nvann@tamu.edu). Also, Rev. Eddie wanted Carissa and I to get your address so that you could get an Invitation to Trinity's 10th Anniversary. Please feel free to delete this message off of your blog once you have read it.. By the way your daughters are going to be heartbreakers, I hope your husband owns a shot gun.. haha..Hope you are doing well..

Anonymous said...

these pics are great! hope to connect with you guys again one day. thanks for the pants picture. hilarious!