Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun in the Pool

Kinsey got in the pool for the first time this spring and LOVED it! She had been in twice at the Y, but its been a few months since she'd been in the water. She was really cute in her rufflebooty swimsuit and matching hat. Riley had a good time too, doesn;t she look big?

AND I cannot resist posting a pic of my kids in the bathtub, all sensitive parts unseen. They are never all in the bath together, but Kinsey thought it was the best thing ever and I was short on tub time.


4 comments:

casey said...

oh my, the little one looks so big with the other girls in the tub!! all very very cute! they all look like they are growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

First, the girlies are beauties! Second, the bathtub pic brings back good memories of our three girls in the bath together! Good times! Hope you don't mind an old lady commenting here!

Jen said...

terri, comment all you want and you are NOT an old lady...you can hang on to that title til your about 85...pull it out again then.

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweet Jen..I'll do that! I enjoy checking your blog regularly since I don't see you guys to often!