Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Birthday Roo

I can't believe my Roo turned 4 this week! I often found myself forgetting that she really was 3, cause shes so stinking tall. The girl is wearing Syds clothes and shoes from last year. crazy.

I took her out for a little photo shoot on her big day and she had lots of goodies and treats.

Roo was born on Nov. 4th at 9:24 p.m. after a long 2 hours of labor. She was 7 lbs, 13 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. And for those of you who don't know, she was delivered by her very own daddy. That was prearranged and it was a good thing since my doctor had already left the hospital after rounds and took 20 minutes to get back to the hospital from her office. That was a long wait. I'll have to find some pics from back then, but for now, here's a few from this week.

6 comments:

jen said...

Happy Birthday, Riley! I hope you had a fun day! :) Love, Jen Johns

Melissa said...

Aw, Happy Birthday, Riley! I love the picture of her on the tree. :) And very cool birth... how many dads can say they've delivered their babies and even did their baptisms??? Way cool!

Morgan said...

She looks so big!! Now, when you say 2 hours of labor, do you mean from very first contraction until she was born? That is super fast!

Jen said...

Morgan, I was induced cause I was on meds to stop labor when I went in at 34 weeks. So from the time the pitocin was started to delivery was about 2 hours...and 20 minutes of that was waiting for my doctor to get there!

casey said...

she looks so grown up!

monique said...

Simply beautiful!