Weighing in at 7lbs 8 oz, measuring 20 inches long...coming into the world on Thursday, September 17, at 8:52 a.m.
the people's champ.... the legend....
Jeremiah Phillip Delgado
Here's Bobby, ready to go Handling the delivery
Delivery was quick as usual, thanks to my "friend" Pitocin. We went into the hospital at about 12:30 a.m. because my water broke, but I wasn't in labor, so I just chilled and tried to get a little sleep til the morning. They started a low round of Pitocin, so I'd have time to get my epidural in. Once that was done they turned up the juice and shortly after we were ready to go!
Right now we are doing great and learning how to function as a family of 7. Having 5 kids is really really really LOUD! But everyone is adjusting well. Jeremiah is trying to get past being jaundiced, but so far this week his billirubin levels are going up instead of down. We go back again tomorrow for the 3rd round of blood work this week. We're trying to get him in as much sunshine as we can, but thats been hard to come by this week.
5 comments:
Wow, that hair, awesome! Congratulations to all of you! Love the pictures! It's a blessing watching you guys grow as a family, loving more kids! Will be praying for J's bilirubin (sp?) count.
Seeing Bobby with latex gloves on makes me scared a little bit..
Better him than the five student medical personnel they always seem to have around in hospitals...
congratulations!
Wow, family of 7, I can imagine the loudness!
I need your mailing address! and email address! I must have the wrong one... can you email me your mailing address? thanks!
Post a Comment