Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Super Party!

Mo has turned 4! And is there a better way for a four year old to celebrate his birthday than with a bunch of super heroes? I think not.


Each friend received the supplies for making a cape and mask, complete with their initial for their cape.




Then they ran around the park acting like wild crazy children hopped up on sugar....I mean like real super heroes!



Meet the Super Friends!



We had our cake and ate it too and when it was all said and done each Super Friend left with a personalized goodie bag.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time. Thanks for all the effort with the super hero costumes. Mo was awesome, definitely super hero material.

jen said...

What a very FUN way to celebrate! :) Happy birthday to Mo! :)

popsiclesontheporch said...

What a great idea jen! I bet he had a blast! I loved his smile on the first pic! What a blessing.