so here it is....
on May 11 I weighed in at 160 (ugh!) I've been yo-yoing between 155-160 for a good long time and was actually holding good at 155 til our neighbor started bringing over a huge batch of sweet rolls every Monday. I gained 5 lbs in a week from eating those suckers.
I did my measurements and took my fat pics. Man that was SCARY!!! and if seeing a pic of yourself in all your fat glory isn't motivation enough, there's no hope for you. Every time I want to cheat and eat a big bowl of ice cream I just go look at it. My measurements were frankly a little startling. I'm throwing them out there anyway. My right thigh, 22 in; left thigh, 22.5 in; right arm 12; left arm, 12; hips, 40; and waist, a yucky post 4 babies 36 inches.
Its been 2 weeks from then and I'm now down to 150lbs. I haven't seen that number in YEARS!!! Like 10 years...pre-babies, pre-marriage. Thighs measuring 21 (I dont expect much more change here. My strength gains in my legs have been pretty dramatic this last 2 weeks too. I've gone from squatting about 90 to squatting 130, and my leg press is up too.); arms 11 (thats relaxed, flexed I'm 12 cause I have guns). hips are down to 38.5 and waist is down to 33.
I like the numbers, and they don't lie. They are encouraging and its enough to keep me motivated to stay on the journey to a stronger, healthier me. Its really amazing what changing what you eat will do for you. I've always thought I was a relatively healthy eater, until I noticed that what I eat on my cheat days I was eating a few times a week. YUCK!
I'll keep you posted as I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment