I built this bench from leftovers quite a while back and its been sitting in the garage unfinished for all that time. It's been used out there quite a bit, but I decided that it was (well could be) way too cute to continue to be banished to the garage.
It wasn't that I thought it shouldn't be in the house, I just didn't have a vision for it. Then I realized the perfect place for it! I still had a good amount left of my turquoise spray paint from the step stool I made for the kids bathroom, and so I put it to use. Now since 5 kids are sharing 1 SMALL bathroom, they have a place to sit and wait their turn.
I've got a piece of scrap with primer drying in the garage that will become a cute sign saying "Il Bagno" to hang above the bench. And for those non-italian speaking friends that's a restroom sign.



No comments:
Post a Comment