Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Simple Playroom Couch

A while back we gave away our playroom couch and love seat, they were doggie gross and huge and not needed by us anymore, but it left us with out seating for the kids.

Luckily I was building these cubbies for a friend who lives a good distance away and we were having trouble coordinating a drop off, so they took residence in there for a while. We just used them side by side instead of stacked.



After they were gone I had to come up with another plan, especially since a kids birthday party was just around the corner and kids need to sit. :)

So I saw this simple outdoor sofa and LOVED it and didn't see any good reason why it shouldn't be an indoor sofa.

Thanks again to Ana-White for having plans already done so I didn't have to spend the time doing it!
Here's mine. I actually really love the natural look, but the rest of the stuff I have built for the playroom is white, so I made this to match. I did have a little bit of a hard time finding cushions. Ended up finding some at Garden Ridge, but I wasn't totally thrilled with the selection they had, but the price was MUCH better than elsewhere. 
   


No comments: