your girls are so adorable! I just read that you guys are leaving Crossbridge...your heart for the ministry at Long Point is beautiful and Bill and I will be praying for the work you two will be doing there!
Dear Sweet Jen! I have SO enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with you Bobby and the girlies! What a blessing for me to see you and the family! Love reading your thoughts and seeing how the Lord in moving in and through you! Let's be sure to catch up someday soon! Send my love to the entire family. Love you, Kathryn Bonner Email: AwakeningsLifeCoaching@cox.net or at kathryn@apartmentlife.org Would love to hear from you soon!!! www.AwakeningsLifeCoaching.com
3 comments:
your girls are so adorable! I just read that you guys are leaving Crossbridge...your heart for the ministry at Long Point is beautiful and Bill and I will be praying for the work you two will be doing there!
Dear Sweet Jen!
I have SO enjoyed reading your blog and catching up with you Bobby and the girlies! What a blessing for me to see you and the family! Love reading your thoughts and seeing how the Lord in moving in and through you!
Let's be sure to catch up someday soon! Send my love to the entire family.
Love you,
Kathryn Bonner
Email: AwakeningsLifeCoaching@cox.net or at kathryn@apartmentlife.org
Would love to hear from you soon!!!
www.AwakeningsLifeCoaching.com
Lovin the family pics sister. Miss you!
Post a Comment