Thursday, March 22, 2007

866-IDOLS-??

Can someone please explain to me how Sanjaya is still on this dang show?

Perhaps it's my fault. Maybe I should be calling? texting? I don't think it would have helped any cause I wouldn't have voted for Stephanie anyway. While she hasn't been on my top 4 watch for several weeks now, I still think she has out-sung and out-performed Sanjaya every week, and Haley too for that matter.

Now....Sanjaya did "perform" this week, but was it just me or was that the wierdest thing you've ever seen? Again, I could hardly bear to watch and listen. At least before he sang decently, I was just asleep by the time he was done. This week was just wierd, thats the only word I have for it.

So for you folks who don't already know...here are my top 4 picks:
1. melinda
2. blake
3. kiki
4. sligh

and for all of you who are voting Sanjaya.... STOP IT ALREADY!

2 comments:

Ashley M said...

amen. get the kid back to high school.

carahinojosa said...

The whole Sanjaya thing is pissing me off! He needs to go away.