Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Don't Miss This

I wanted to fill you in on something very exciting that's coming in September of 2007. We aren't sure of the final date yet, but we're looking at early in the month. It's going to be a lot of work to pull this off, but I'm pretty sure I am up for the challenge. So, what is this great event? I'm glad you asked. Sometime in early September I hope that you will join us in welcoming the newest Delgado into the family. Yes, folks, that's correct. There is currently an amazing work of human construction going on with in me. We are totally thrilled! Sydney is incredibly excited, especially since she has been praying for a new baby ever since our loss of a baby last year. She was thrilled to know that God has heard her prayers and answered them. and he's answered mine as well.


And if you would, please be praying for us. We are still trying to sell our house, and now the sooner the better. I'd rather not be 7 months pregnant and moving like I was when we moved into this house. Although that does guarantee that I won't have to do any work....hmmm.




6 comments:

carahinojosa said...

Congratulations, JDL! How exciting! I miss those days. :(

Anonymous said...

yea!! Congrats on baby #3! I feel ya on the not wanting to move during the 3rd trimester. We were supposed to be moving Tuesday (and my 3rd trimester starts wed.) but just found out we have to put it off till first of April and Im not too thrilled but oh well!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

CONGRATS!

Ashley M said...

Jen-
How incredibly excited I am for you. I'll definitely continue praying for you and I'm so grateful that the Lord has heard your prayers and blessed you with another baby. Please keep me updated. And what a sweet surprise!
love,
Ash

Anonymous said...

Jen, heard it through the grapevine and I'm so happy for you and Bobby! May I share it with the students and parents? I'm thinking it's a boy! I'll begin praying now that God blesses you with a future Aggie! :-)
Erin C.

Jen said...

Erin, you best shut yo mouth! you know better than to even suggest that there will be an aggie in our family. :)

yes you may share the news, its out there!