Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tooth Fairy


I can't believe this! My big girl has already lost her first tooth!

Anyone know what the going rate on teeth is these days?
Anyone know the tooth fairy's email address?
Sydney is so proud of the hole in her mouth. That tooth had been dangling for a day or two, but after dinner it was turned sideways and a little bloody, so I convinced her to let me wipe off the blood and the tooth popped right on out! Sorry if the gore of tooth loss is too much for you.


1 comment:

carahinojosa said...

I can't stand teeth!!! Freddy loooves to pull them--I have to leave the room when he does. Give me poop, vomit, broken bones...but please keep loose teeth far from me!

The tooth fairy leaves $1 at our house, but probably won't be coming to visit us much longer. :(