Saturday, September 01, 2007

Kinsey Danielle has arrived!

Hey folks! If you haven't heard the news, Kinsey is here!

My water broke on Thursday at 2 p.m. I went straight to the hospital at 2, but wasn't having regular contractions, so just before 6 they decided to start some Pitocin. At about 6:30 I was feeling like I needed to push and sure enough I did. So after swapping out the room full of family with a room full of nurses and our Dr. we got to business. Bobby did most of the delivery with pointers and tips from the doctor. She was born at 6:53 p.m.

She is 6 pounds 11 ounces, 19.5 inches long, and if I do say so myself, she's beautiful. You can judge for yourself!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! God has surely blessed you!!!!

Love to you guys!

Morgan said...

i heard the news! she is so cute! hopefully i'll get to meet her soon! congrats!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Jen told me at church this morning- how exciting! I can't wait to see your "newbie" in person. :)

Jeannie said...

WooooHoooo! congrats on having a trio of beautiful baby chicks!

Ashley M said...

Jen-
Yea! She's so precious! Three little treasures for you! Congrats. I'll be prayin for ya!

love
ash

Anonymous said...

Congrats MOM x 3! Beautiful pics of a beautiful baby...all the best - Joshua J.

casey said...

jen--
congratulations!! I heard from Morgan, who heard from Christina... This is so great, I can't wait to meet her in person. And yes, she is beautiful!

Unknown said...

She's Beautiful Jen! Congratulations! BTW I love the blog!! (I actually read through it backwards to your first post!)

Steph said...

She's beautiful Jen! I didn't even know you were prego until you were like 6 or 7 months! Congratulations. What is daddy gonna do with all those beauties?

carahinojosa said...

Congratulations, JDL...and you look great!

Erin said...

Congrats! So happy for y'all!