here are the pics of my first round of letters, my mom's initials.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
She's Crafty and She's Just My Type
in honor of the beastie boys and Casey and Morgan here is a picture of my craft night creation. These letter blocks are very cute and super easy! I liked the idea so much I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the stuff to make more. I even got out my table saw and cut more wood. This is really really a big deal. I have not used my table saw since "the accident" of 2005. If you weren't aware, I cut part of my thumb off with this saw a couple of years ago. It was painful, and nasty, and required a hefty skin graft to repair. I digress...
here are the pics of my first round of letters, my mom's initials.
here are the pics of my first round of letters, my mom's initials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
those are great!! can't wait to see what else you create...
It was so much fun hanging out with you. Phil and I are going to come to your church before we skip town!
ooh...love these! Great job!
btw--you scare me girl with the saw. Pls try to keep fingers and all other parts away this time!!
Post a Comment