Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tooth Fairy


Syd is working on her 3rd loose tooth. Shes already lost 2 bottom teeth and now a front top tooth is on its way. She may not actually ever lose this tooth. I'll believe it when I see it. But I'll be glad when that eyesore is gone. Ok that probably doesn't sound very nice and motherly, but the tooth is jacked up. She jumped off the cupcake at Sugar Land Mall and landed on her grill. The dentist was sure the tooth would fall out a couple weeks later....that was in April....of 2006.
So I'll truly be glad to see the crooked busted tooth gone.

I've been encouraging apple eating and tooth wiggling. I've been giving reminders of the tooth fairy. Well the other day I restated how the tooth fairy misses her and wants to visit, but the tooth has to come out first.

Syd turns to me and confesses, "I really think the tooth fairy is just you and Daddy sneaking into my room and leaving me Daddy's pocket change." She got me.

So not only will my children ruin Santa for everone else, now the tooth fairy as well. Since its almost Christmas time, I'll have to blog soon about Santa.

:::EDIT:::
I asked Sydney if I was off the hook for leaving her money for her teeth since the tooth fairy isn't real. Aparently I'm not. I still have to pretend to be the tooth fairy. WHAT?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooth fairy is cool.
hey thanks for the comment about Amos. we appreciate the encouragement and the prayers. you guys rock!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This cracked me up! YOu guys are too funny!! I look forward to all of these types of conversations with our little ones...one day...