
Some of you may recall the very interesting conversation we had with Sydney regarding the Chick-Fil-A cow mascot. You can read about it here.
That was over a year ago, and we really hadn't talked about it since then. Last week Syd comes out of her room at about 9pm, when she was supposed to be asleep, and tells me, "Mom, I figired out the whole chick-fil-a cow thing. It's just a guy in a costume." Shes right! Man the world just starts making sense when you go to Kindergarten!
3 comments:
Not knowing the original cow story, I went back and read it...hilarious! I am so relieved that Sydney has figured out one of life's great mysteries. Well done Syd! :)
That is a really cute story, definitely one to retell down the road. ;)
JEN!
This was/is one of my favorite stories to tell people. I laugh everytime I think about it and when I see a Chick fil a cow...
So glad the the world, or at least this one issue is making sense to Sydney!
Thanks for this update!
Post a Comment