Now that I have gotten off of my soapbox, I'm ready to leave town. I've been asked to lead worship at a ladies retreat this weekend. I'm excited to get away, to sleep through the night, to lead people who want to be led.
I'm gonna miss my baby girl. I've never been away from home for more than a few hours. She'll be fine, I may not be. But after last night of waking every 2 hours to feed her hungry self I'll enjoy a night away. She's going to ahve to sleep in the room with Bobby if there is any chance of her being heard and fed while I am away...he sleeps way too hard!
The girls are very much looking forward to another Daddy day...another session of wrestling and according to Riley they'll be "farting with Daddy." HAHAHAHAHA
4 comments:
Jen - I just wanted to say how I appreciate you leading worship at the retreat. I'm amazed at your talent, confidence and obvious love for our Lord and love your sense of humor!
Hey Jen--it's great to see ya blogging again! :) With a couple of weeks left until the big day, I wasn't able to go but I heard the retreat was lots of fun and that you did a great job! Sounds like the girls enjoyed their daddy time too! :) Hope you got a little rest and were able to recharge your spiritual batteries!
ps-love the pics of the girls on your blog...what beauties!
I too heard you did a great job! I believe Kacey B's exact words to me were "it was sooo good, even YOU would have liked it". :)
i enjoy your music so much, really i do. i love your voice, and i can really worship the Lord when you lead us... thank you jen!
Post a Comment