Friday, March 07, 2008

Toothless Wonder

Sydney has FINALLY lost her two front teeth. I blogged about this a while back, click here, and now they are finally gone. Not because they finally got loose enough to pull, but due to dental trauma (round 2) complete, with a fat fat lip. I got a call from the school nurse that she lost a tooth on the hard head of a boy in her class. She knocked one out and the other was so loosely attached that I went ahead and pulled it.

Thanks to Morgan for her dental advise. We'll go to the dentist on Monday for x-rays to make sure everything is ok.

And, yes, even though the tooth fairy is a hoax, I still have to cough up some cash. I guess she deserves some sympathy funds.

:::: WARNING: mildly gross picture to follow:::::




2 comments:

Morgan said...

glad i could help!! this brings back memories of when i lost my front teeth, in kindergarten, on someone's head. i was toothless for a long time, singing 'all i want for christmas is my 2 front teeth'!!

Melanie said...

Ouch! Those two front teeth have been through so much...first the hard floor and then someone's hard head! What a tough little cookie and she looks pretty happy! :) Cough it up tooth fairy...she deserves it! :)