Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Etch-a-Sketch Masterpiece

Lets be honest here...who can really draw anything with an etchasketch? I know I sure can't! I came home to this....drawn by Sydney. Click to enlarge so you can really see it.



Let me tell you what it is....grass, sun, and a person. I was totally impressed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! It's fun when these abilities come out of our kids that we didn't know were developing! When we were leading a community group of mostly HBU students, I kept a basket of gadgets to play with on the coffee table. One of the guys always left an elaborate picture on the mini etch-a-sketch, which was a pleasure to find the next morning!

Melissa said...

Looks like she's taking after her momma! ;)

Erin said...

I bet that took her some time!!
Hey, Jen, could you email me...I need some info from you!! encutshall@gmail.com
Thanks!