Monday, April 21, 2008

New Paintings

Every once in a while I am afforded the luxury of a day to devote some time to painting. I've been planning to do these portraits of the girls for a LONG time! I finally went and bought more canvas and got down to business. I did this while Bobby lovingly folded laundry. And since you know by now how much I HATE that chore, it seems my painting time was a double blessing. :)

Here are the finished projects!





7 comments:

jen said...

Jen! What cool paintings! You definitely have a gift! Thanks for the show-and-tell! P.S. If Bobby's laundry-folding services are available for hire...
:)

Morgan said...

wow! those are really good!!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

T wants to pay you to do our 3 girls! email me when you have some time..

casey said...

wow! thanks for sharing! these are so great!! what a talent you have..

Bri Westbury said...

Awww! I love them! I knew you were good at graphics-but I was not aware of your paint brush ability. I might have to trade you baby sitting for a picture =)

Coffman Family said...

Wow! Those are incredible.

Jeannie said...

SHUT UP, you are so FREAKIN talented!