A few folks are doing this, and since it seems I have nothing better to say that I am at liberty to say, then this is all you get...take it or leave it.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
finishing my 2nd year at HBU, preparing for my first trip to Haiti.
On my to-do list today?
fold 4 loads of laundry, pick syd up from school, work out, go to church to teach a boat load of K-1st graders, take a nap. I'll give you a guess which one probably isn't gonna happen....drumroll please...............laundry.
Snacks I enjoy?
granola, ice cream, pretzels and some sort of dip
If I were a billionaire?
Give a huge fat chunck of it to various churches and charities, pay off debt, save what needs to be saved for the kids, give some more away, blow some of it on stupid crap (thats just inevitable), give some more away....
Three BAD habits?
1. Biting my nails...I thought I was past it, but it came back...
2. Not folding laundry
3. Not folding laundry
Five places I've lived?
Are you ready for this???
1. Houston
2. Stafford
3. Sugar Land
4. Richmond
5. maybe somewhere new someday
Five Jobs I've had?
1. framer at Hobby Lobby
2. youth ministry intern
3. Graphic Artist for a church
4. Graphic Artist for a school district
5. Worship Leader
And there you have it. I could have folded a load of laundry, but I just knew that you knowing this random stuff about me was FAR more important. ps I hate laundry.
3 comments:
See, wasn't that more fun than laundry? I am amazed at how far you have traveled internationally, but only within 20 miles locally?!
so i take it you don't like laundry!! maybe you should move to austin for a bit to add it to your list...and so that it is not a surrounding city of houston. lol.
UG! Laundry. At least you are to the folding stage! I need to do laundry so badly I am about out of clothing options. It's shameful.
Post a Comment