Monday, July 07, 2008

LOST, the dog

Maybe we'll name him LOST for now. He needs something to answer to other than "HEY LITTLE DOG!"

I took him to the vet yesterday and got his rabbies vaccine, and deworming pills, and heartworm test. He's a pretty healthy dog besides the worms...which should be gone soon enough. We have to keep him seperated from the other animals for 10 days, just in case he does have some disease, it should show itself by then. He's moderately house trained. By that I mean that when he's in the laundry room all night he doesn't pee on the floor and barks in the morning to go outside. Last night however he slept outside and this morning came inside to pee. Maybe he's just confused?

He is a Westie/Scottie mix, and very nice....c'mon you know you need a new dog!!! I really don't. We'll keep him for now but if someone out there just REALLY needs a friend, PLEASE TAKE HIM BEFORE MY KIDS GET ATTACHED!!!!!!

Here's more pics so you can see how cute he is.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Beware: Even with a name like LOST, attachment still happens. Reed's parents rescued a dog they named NODY (Not Our Dog Yet)and they still have it and he still has that name.

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I already have 2 mammals in my home who are not yet potty trained, I do not need another. Maybe you could give him to some poor little old lady at your church??