We finally got some new swings for our swingset. Nova likes to eat them, so we haven't had any out in a while. Of course the kids were super excited that we got new ones and have been outside every night til almost bedtime. They'd stay out til dark if we let them. And I'm FINALLY getting around to redoing the flower bed in the backyard. I started the project back in June, but only got as far as digging up grass. Last weekend we got the walkway back down and the retaining wall done. Next week I hope to actually get some plants in there. It should be done by winter, when it will all freeze over and be dead. :)
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Summer Time in the Backyard
We finally got some new swings for our swingset. Nova likes to eat them, so we haven't had any out in a while. Of course the kids were super excited that we got new ones and have been outside every night til almost bedtime. They'd stay out til dark if we let them. And I'm FINALLY getting around to redoing the flower bed in the backyard. I started the project back in June, but only got as far as digging up grass. Last weekend we got the walkway back down and the retaining wall done. Next week I hope to actually get some plants in there. It should be done by winter, when it will all freeze over and be dead. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful girls...it's so refreshing to see children having fun! Hey, if Bobby ever needs a guy to talk to about living in a house full of women, tell him to call Glenn! Especially in a few years!
Post a Comment