Friday, March 27, 2009

Funny Kinsey

Kinsey is no doubt the CLOWN of the family! She's just as silly as can be. We're in the middle of potty training with her. Yes, she's barely 19 mo. No, I'm not super mom nor do I have magical powers. She is doing this on her own, with the example for 3 older siblings, and I'm not arguing. Most days potty training means she refuses to wear a diaper and just wants to be naked all day....or naked with shoes on. Today she found some of Riley's smaller shin guards and decided that she needed to wear them. And well, if you are gonna wear shin guards and soccer socks, you should at least wear panties too. And Mofiyigi likes to be the center of attention so he had to get in a picture! I just think its cute how Kinsey leans into him...they are really best friends most days.



1 comment:

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I showed the photos to Grace and she thought Riley was Sydney! I guess it has been a while since we have seen you. Kinz is the cutest.