So I hate to tell you this, but there is nothing interesting about the food we are eating now. Everyday is pretty much the same....every meal....meat/legumes/veggies or legumes/veggies/meat or sometimes veggies/meat/legumes!
I'll give you a rundown none the less:
Monday: Stir Fry night
Lots of veggies, bean sprouts, water chestnuts
Lots of veggies, bean sprouts, water chestnuts
and teryaki chicken and pork
Tuesday: Chicken nuggets for the kids/grilled for grownups
Mac and cheese for the kids'
Salad and Black beans
Wednesday:
Likely a tuna salad with a ridiculous amount of veggies and beans
Thursday:
Taco night (taco salad for me)
Refried beans
Friday:
Date night--mexican food. the hardest part is saying the words "no chips"
Saturday:
This is eat whatever I want day....I'll be making a list. Also this will probably all be eating out so that there are no leftovers of forbidden food in my house come Sunday morning. This weekend I ate my fill of tortillas and queso from Taco Cabana, pizza, jelly beans and ice cream. I never got around to my chips and salsa...which surprisingly I didn't miss all that much!
Sunday:
Burgers or Tuna burgers or something easy.
We also will fire up the grill and cook all our meat for the upcoming week. This makes lunch SO much easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment