Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who Needs Disney Land?

I'm sure there is a lot to be said for the real Magical Kingdom in all its splendor, but who needs all that? Everyday my home is transformed quite magically as well. In a matter of minutes it transforms from a zoo run wild with monkeys on the loose to a wonderful castle. It's really quite amazing. There are two princesses that live there. You may recognize them below.




Something you may already know about them is that they are quite the socialites [not socialists...though they might be mistaken as future dictators]. One might expect that a princess may attend a royal ball on occasion, but wow, these princesses attend one EVERY afternoon and sometimes again in the evening. simply remarkable.


You may have guessed that my role in all of this is of course the Queen. I love it! I still get to be the boss, though somehow I am lacking the royal chef, my chauffeur, my butlers and such. hmm, something must be wrong with this!!! Who is in charge of the magic here????


My queenly responsibilities include driving the carriage, preparing the royal meal, corralling the royal dog, providing the royal entertainment for all princess and prince birthday parties, and sometimes I even have to stand in for Prince Charming. When Dancing With the Stars is on TV its really taken to the next level.


Actually I am not sure how this happened, but somehow I've landed a not so royal spot in jail this afternoon, luckily my cell has a computer....and that my friends is truly magical! I am now being summoned to build a barn...not really sure how that fits in, but I'll go with it.


more to come I'm sure.....

No comments: