Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Kiss Me Baby!!
Riley is a copycat. She wants to do what I want to do. She likes to beg me for eyeshadow or lip gloss or whatever she thinks I'll let her wear. Occasionally I agree to the requests and she'll get a tiny bit of makeup on her face. Here is a wise word for you ladies out there. Be sure to keep all makeup out of reach of these little ladies. I don't have that luxury in my bathroom, everything is accessible. I received some very very bold lipstick as a well intentioned gift a while back. I haven't used it, but hadn't gotten rid of it. It was as the back of a drawer though apparently not far enough back to prevent the following:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These pictures bring back memories of my mom keeping little samples of Avon lipsticks in her bathroom drawer when I was little. I loved them because they were my perfect size. Little girls are such fun!
Post a Comment