So first I tried brushing him, YEAH RIGHT! Then I got out the clippers and the scissors. I had to cut off soooo much fur it was ridiculous. He was such a good boy and cooperated through the entire ordeal which was a very long ordeal. He's a little malnourished looking. He's got terrible fleas, but I already dosed him with advantage so he should be good by morning. and he is in need of neutering.
So here he is all cleaned up. His haircut is a chopjob, but I'm not a groomer. and the pic is not that great cause he wouldn't sit still for a picture. I think he's some sort of small terrier. and he's awfully cute.
Anyone want a new dog?
2 comments:
So now you're rescuing dogs, too??? :) You've got one full house, chica! :) And, yes, he is cute...I just don't know if I'm ready for a high-maintenance pet (as compared to a parakeet!;))...even if he CAN see...:)
Oh dear. I had my own doggie drama rescue back in April. There's lots of animal lovers on our street, send me some better pics and I'll ask around.. My rescued dog "buddy" now lives down the street, maybe he needs a friend.
Post a Comment