Saturday, December 13, 2008

Delgado-Party of Six?

Looks like we'll be a family of six in the next few days. We are about to be placed with a 2 year old little boy. I don't really know anything about him yet, but he'll be with us for about 2 months.

I'm really excited to have him, but even before he gets here I'm trying to start preparing myself for the giving him back at the end of January. That part is really really gonna suck.

So pray for us, that we can quickly and easily adjust to having one more little one in the house, and that he'll adjust to us quickly. Pray for his mom that she can get her stuff together so that she can be the mom that he needs her to be.

We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

chona said...

that's exciting! keep us posted how it's going...don't be suprised if 2 months turns into longer...