Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Small Change

I need to change this blog over to private since I've got updates and pics of the little guy.
So all you who read need to email me or leave your email address in a comment so that I can add you to the list. my email: itsjendelgado at gmail dot com

Thanks!

11 comments:

Bri Westbury said...

don't forget me! briwestbury@gmail.com

Ashley M said...

add me please:
themcbrides2@gmail.com

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

add me too! love the new pictures.

Erin said...

yes, don't lose me, either! encutshall@gmail.com

casey said...

me too! i love the pics of all the kids together. what a great family you have!
caseybaudoin@hotmail.com

Morgan said...

add me! mogarza@gmail.com

Unknown said...

donna_marie@lybarger.homedns.org

Anonymous said...

gotta keep up with you and the fam...sarahalittle@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Add me to please! terri@nciglobal.org

Melissa said...

I'm here! vivamelissa@hotmail.com

Domestic Diva said...

you have my email cause you sent this to me:). Looking forward to more updates.