Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My Funny Kids

I was just reading Steph's blog about her funny girl and it totally reminded me about a conversation at the dinner table a few weeks ago between Riley and Sydney. I meant to share it, but forgot, but I have to do it now that I remember...its too good.

Some things that you need to know about my girls first:
Sydney is has a sarcastic smart mouth.
Riley is hearing impaired, so she says things incorrectly and doesn't hear well.


it went like this:

Bobby: Riley what did you do today?

Riley: I watched two moobies (movies).

Sydney: Moobies? really? what are moobies?

Riley: They're nipples that grow out.

we laughed soooooooo stinkin hard! it still makes me crack up every time I think about it. Riley's response was so matter of fact. like, duh, you should know that....and what does that have to do with me watching movies?

1 comment:

Monty said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHA
That is so freakin hilarious!
Moobies makes the world go round!

Keep the good time coming!