THE BEFORE
THE AFTER
I have NEVER tried a bob type cut and may not ever again! It took FOREVER to get the layering right. So thankful that I have a decent handle on razor cutting...otherwise this would be a BAD scene!! Also glad I convinced her to let me cut her some bangs. Her hair naturally falls in her face which doesn't cause too much trouble when its long, but that short hair was all in her face.
Thing 4 has likewise been begging for a hair cut. I was hoping I could convince her to hold off a little longer since hers was still a couple inches too short to donate, but since big sister got hers done she had to be next.
THE BEFORE
THE GOOFY AFTER
And then there's Thing 2....who did NOT WANT A HAIRCUT. and honestly I was about to put down the scissors, walk away, and leave her hair half cut. I was so close. But we got it finished and she's less mad now....i think.
A BEFORE (with the classic Roo pouty face)
THE AFTER (and still not totally thrilled)











2 comments:
Wow! Great job mama! I've only attempted trimming and that's about as much as I can handle. ; )
Great work, Jen! I don't even dare to trim my own bangs!! :)
Post a Comment