Last year we did a Seuss party which was really a lot of fun and gender neutral. This year I decided to have a soiree of sorts. The boys will be given clip on bow ties and mustaches, that was easy. I really wanted to let the girls make some super froofy hats (kentucky derby style), but finding hats became quite a challenge. So in an effort to keep froofiness alive and well I decided on hair accessories. Here's what I came up with.....enjoy. She even smiled a few times....
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Hair Bows
It's that time of year when it seems we have a birthday to celebrate every 2 weeks. Jeremiah and Kinsey's birthdays are only 18 days apart, so for as long as I can get away with it we will have a joint party. They do after all have the same pool of friends, so its a little silly to have people over for parties 2 weekends in a row right?
Last year we did a Seuss party which was really a lot of fun and gender neutral. This year I decided to have a soiree of sorts. The boys will be given clip on bow ties and mustaches, that was easy. I really wanted to let the girls make some super froofy hats (kentucky derby style), but finding hats became quite a challenge. So in an effort to keep froofiness alive and well I decided on hair accessories. Here's what I came up with.....enjoy. She even smiled a few times....
Last year we did a Seuss party which was really a lot of fun and gender neutral. This year I decided to have a soiree of sorts. The boys will be given clip on bow ties and mustaches, that was easy. I really wanted to let the girls make some super froofy hats (kentucky derby style), but finding hats became quite a challenge. So in an effort to keep froofiness alive and well I decided on hair accessories. Here's what I came up with.....enjoy. She even smiled a few times....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those turned out great!
Post a Comment