Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Storage Beds & Corner Hutch

Do you love PBKids and PBTeen? Me too! I was recently asked to build something similar to this storage bed from PB.  This sucker is ON SALE NOW @ PB for only $2325 + $200 Shipping. Ya know, chump change. I knew I could build it for 1/2 the price and I don't charge $200  for delivery and installation if you live nearby.




I accepted the challenge to build this with a few modifications. We wanted no cubbies on the ends and 3 drawers on the front instead. This is serving as clothing storage instead of having a dresser. This was a first for me on several levels. First time I had ever done drawers, first time I'd ever done something of this magnitude! It was really a lot of fun, and in the end I'm really proud of the way it looks! We ended up with cork and dry erase board instead of just cork.








3 comments:

The Barnes Crew said...

Awesome Job Jen!!! you are so talented!! ... did you get the plans from Ana-White?

Anonymous said...

You are so very talented, Jen. Bobby really appreciates you I know. Not many wives can do even 1/2 of all you do. I'm so glad you are a part of my life.

Unknown said...

How can I order this?