Today I got a message from a friend of mine who has a son Syds age (almost 5). The boy has been asking her some tough spiritual questions and she wasn't sure how to answer them. Instead of giving my answers, I thought I'd give Sydney a chance to answer them.
1.GAVIN: If God is Jesus' dad then who is God's dad?
SYD: God doesn't have a dad. he isn't a person, Jesus is.
2. GAVIN: I thought you said if someone dies then they don't come back to life, did Jesus just heal himself?
SYD: God healed him. God can bring people back to life. God brought Lazarus back to life. and if we love Jesus then when we die we get to still live forever with God and Jesus in heaven.
3. GAVIN: Why does He make tornadoes if he is suppose to protect us?
SYD: ummmmm. I don't know. I guess that tornadoes can show how powerful God is. and even if he makes them he still protects us. if we get hurt from a tornado God is still going to take care of us.
She did pretty good, I'm proud of her.
2 comments:
How awesome! What a precious thing to hear your child say! Thanks for sharing Syndey's answers.
Wow Jen! Sydney was listening in Kids Crossing! :) (You and Bobby taught her well too, I know!)
I have a blog too!!!
Post a Comment