This season though, I told her I needed her to be my team leader. I told her I needed her to show the other kids how to play since she had played before. She was onboard, but to be honest I was incredibly skeptical.
At first she was still being a little shy, but by game time she was ready to go. And my big girl scored 4 goals!!!! Granted the other team refused to kick the ball and they all just stood there, but she didn't! That's the whole point! She got out there and took the ball away and listened to instruction and scored!
Take a look:
3 comments:
That high five shot is the cutest EVER!!! The big smile and I bet his is just as big! Great picture!
I agree with Erin, that high-five is so cute!!! :D
yeah that picture is incredible. amazing. the person who took it must be the best ever.
Post a Comment