I'm still alive. We are still a family of 6. and, yes, things are crazy. I have little time to myself, and when I get it I'm usually not in the mood for blogging.
Things around here are pretty good and getting easier. The boy (as I like to call him) has shaped up and is even almost all the way potty trained! how bout them apples! Riley has decided to like him, and has even said, "Its fine if you want to adopt him, I'll love him. I kinda already do." Thats sweet! and a HUGE step for Riley. She's just not much of a people person (I have no idea where she gets that from!) and he really wears her out!
We are still waiting to hear what his status is. Haven't heard from mom in a while and we are past the "re-evaluation" date. So as of now he's with us indefinately. I'm still praying and still hopeful that his mom will make the right call here. Her life status hasn't changed much, still not making any money, still not emotionally stable. She's made comments that suggest shes considering adoption, so we are hopeful.
Well thats about it from our house right now...all I have the energy or time to tell now, anyway.
3 comments:
keep it up Jen! I am praying for you and family, and all the adjustments..
put those kids down for a nap and update us with some photos already!
glad to hear there is some progress in the right direction. thanks for sharing... maybe see you at the library in the next couple weeks.
Post a Comment